Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring 2011 - Report #19

Dear Friends
I’m now home in Portage la Prairie and not particularly enjoying the snow that arrived in a storm last Saturday. As some may know, my flight from Warsaw Poland was cancelled for the Monday and I had to stay in a hotel, courtesy of LOT Polish Air for the night. I did suffer some jet lag for most of last week but seem to be settled down now.

Thank you for those who prayed for the pinched nerve in my neck that I went with to Ukraine. I’m glad to say that it seemed to suddenly be no longer a problem. I don’t know how it happened. Thank you Lord.

I left Brother Dan Perez in Ivano. He is taking Ukrainian lessons and plans on staying for 3 months. Please pray for him, that he will be able to learn the language.
I am particularly writing to tell you that we do have a Blog and Dan is writing on it. If you have time to read it will keep you in touch with what is on-going. The Blog name is “God’s work in Western Ukraine.” Just Google it and you will see the Blog.  www.ukrainechristianmission.blogspot.com

As a matter for prayer, I ask you to pray for the need of the school in VERHOVAN on the Romanian border; that we can help in some way to get toilets inside the school of 425 students, instead of them having to trek outside to wooded outhouses. God is able to do what the government refuses to do, or even be concerned about, for the blessing of these dear children and the staff.

Yours on behalf of the people of Ukrainian.

Malcolm Stanley.

No comments: